ACHTUNG

My first post comes to you as a warning: I have an unhealthy interest in the Germans and their music.

After I accidentally learned to speak some German, I somehow moved to Berlin for a whole year to “study” abroad. Though I’m not sure I learned anything about the government or how to correctly distinguish between der, die and das (the THREE ways to say they deemed necessary to express the word the), I did come home with a new stack of vinyl and a taste for dark electronic music. There will be plenty of time to post about the long nights spent inside of clubs staged in run-down power plants and doctors office punk shows, so for now I’ll leave you with this — a bizarre track from 2012 that sounds much better if you pretend that it was made before the wall fell.