Touchy Mob

I love this man’s music…and his hair. The last time I saw him (2011), he was rocking a grizzly beard and a bowl-cut. Maybe I have a special affinity towards the bowl-cut, as I myself sported one until the age of 5, but Ludwig (AKA Touchy Mob) rocked it.

The stage name and haircut description are enough to love him too, I know, but I’m going to need you to listen to the music as well. Haunting vocals, an acoustic guitar, and nifty gizmos all play their role in the Touchy Mob catalog to create a truly unique sound, floating somewhere between singer-songwriter and club-banger.

With such a diverse range of sounds, I HIGHLY recommend checking out his entire soundcloud and bandcamp. He’ll even bless you with many of his tunes for free!!

There’s originals…

remixes…

and covers…

oh my!

One Comment on “Touchy Mob”

  1. […] PS: You can find my original love confession to Touchy Mob here. […]