New Ghost Tiger track ‘BirdFeeder’ — Premiere!!

Moving to Santa Barbara from LA for college seemed a daunting task for a music fanatic. Fortunately what I found amongst the surfer tans and Oprah’s mansion was a beautiful and flourishing music scene, filled with lovers, performers and supporters alike. And during my 4 years in town, local indie rockers Ghost Tiger led the pack of performers set to do big things.

I’ve had the pleasure of working with these cats a few times now, including an in studio session at SB’s community radio station KCSB. Time and time again I am impressed by their work, and their new 7″ BirdFeeder is no exception.

That said, we are thrilled to premiere “BirdFeeder”, the A-side of Ghost Tiger’s first ever studio release! Make sure your dancing shoes are tied and ready ladies and gents.

If you are in the Santa Barbara area, please be sure to check them out at SOhO Restaurant & Music Club on Thursday, June 6 for their release show.

For more tunes by Ghost Tiger, check them out on soundcloud or Facebook