Gongbanter Ages One Year!

Today, Gongbanter celebrates one year as a music blog! We’d like to commemorate the birth of our beloved site with a song that expresses our chief desire: to “tickle your fancy” and “excite your soul”– with our favorite music discoveries, old and new.  So marvel at this strange and beautiful collaboration between DEVO and Jermaine Jackson, and perhaps pour out a 40 of malt liquor for the late and great “Bob 2” Casale.

And to all our readers and subscribers: we love you and look forward to sharing more of our favorite gems with you.