Premiere! – “Science Camp” by Ghost Tiger

Santa Barbara’s Ghost Tiger is set to release a new EP in early 2015, Some Friends Feel Like Family. Lucky for you – here in 2014, we’ve got our hands on the first single and are premiering it exclusively for you.

Quick warning: if you aren’t looking to have a song stuck in your head all week, don’t you dare hit that play button. It’s an earworm for sure.

Beyond catchy though – it’s dynamic, thoughtful, and kind of makes me want to run through a field of tall grass. “Science Camp” marks an exciting change in style for the band. It is bolder and more energetic than anything we’ve heard from them before, and we can’t wait to hear what more is to come.

The full EP will be available on January 13, 2015. And if you are in the Santa Barbara area, be sure to swing by their album release party at SoHo on Saturday, January 17.

Without further adieu ladies and gentlemen – “Science Camp”

2 Comments on “Premiere! – “Science Camp” by Ghost Tiger”

  1. chrishughessound says:

    Awesome band! Awesome new song! Can’t wait for the EP to drop!