Camino del Sol

As of late, I’ve been entranced by the dreamy sounds of 80s French-Belgian group Antena. Some have dubbed their sound Electro Samba, Contemporary Bossanova, and Chanson (a genre previously unknown to me). I think I’d opt for “coastal Stereolab.”

Here’s “To Climb The Cliff”: my favorite cut from Camino del Sol.

PS: someone please take me to the sunlit patio featured on the album cover, which I presume is somewhere in the South of France.