Just lean a little bit closer…

Because these roses don’t smell anything like poo-poo-poo. I can tell you nothing about Sebastian Paul, beyond the fact that he shares a name with a polish techno DJ and a member of Parliament in India. But take a listen to the song “Roses” and you’ll know immediately that he isn’t either of those things.

It’s somewhere between the creepiest club quasi-bangers and the roughest R&B you’ll ever here. That might sound terrible to you, but for me it’s fascinating. You can check out the entire album The Messiah Complex here.  I wasn’t bored for a second.