Late Of The Priest

I’m very excited to share one of my new favorite Summer jams from the former front man of the now defunct electro-dance-punk outfit “Late Of The Pier.”  Since the release of their one and only full-length “Fantasy Black Channel”, I’ve been yearning for any sort of output from ANYONE in the group. We finally have it in the form of a psychedelic, electro-pop album from Sam Dust, now known as “LA Priest.”

After catching a set from Hot Chip at the Greek last week, I’m particularly digging his song “Learning To Love”, which feels like a woozier, lo-fi house cut that wouldn’t be out of place in a set from Alexis Taylor and friends.