I Wanna Go Out But I Wanna Stay Home

As all of tomorrow’s parties approach, I like to put on music from one of my new favorite singer-songwriters/avant gardeners, Courtney Barnett.  The song I’m sharing today perfectly captures the recurring conflict between my outgoing nature and overly-anxious state of mind (basically how I feel every weekend).  When I can’t decide whether to go out or not, this song is a nice reminder: nobody really cares if you don’t go to the party. Happy Friday!