Berlin Got Blurry

While my co-writer in crime can likely speak more to the sentiment of this song’s title, I’m loving this driving cut from New York City’s Parquet Courts.  Dig the main riff, which is slightly reminiscent of 60s western scores a la “The Good, The Bad, The Ugly” (composed by recent Oscar recipient Ennio Morricone).