Music to Pack up Your Life to…

Moving to a new place is an exciting but tedious chore wrought with difficult choices and compromises. Do I have enough room to bring both my McDonald’s life-size Grimace plush doll AND my NordicTrack Pro Skier Ski Machine? And will the new neighbors below me be as cool with my early morning medicine ball throw down exercises as my last? Settle in with some handpicked tunes to aid you in your transition.

1.  Millie Jackson – House For Sale –rye
2.  Andreya Triana – Clutterbug –caitiebee
3.  David Bowie – Move On  –rye
4.  Rahsaan Roland Kirk – Volunteered Slavery –caitiebee
5.  Lolawolf – House Key –caitiebee
6.  The Aquarium – Can’t Afford to Live Here  –rye
7.  The Lollipop Shoppe – Don’t Look Back  –rye
8.  Beck – Truckdrivin’ Neighbors Downstairs –caitiebee
9.  The Men – Settle Me Down  –rye
10.  Queens of the Stone Age – Broken Box –caitiebee
11.  Love – A House Is Not A Motel  –rye
12.  Gwen Guthrie – Ain’t Nothing Goin’ On But The Rent –caitiebee
13.  Mount Kimbie – Before I Move Off  –caitiebee